First and foremost, Gatineau's Social Pediatrics Center would like to sincerely thank all of
you for your generosity.
You contributions will allow us to keep welcoming vulnerable children of the community in
order to allow them to realize their full potential through ambition and success, all
while upholding their rights.
With a team of 3 doctors and 14 psychosocial workers, Gatineau's Social Pediatrics Center has
rigorously applied Dr. Gilles Julien's approach since 2009. Your generosity allows the CPSG to
better fight the toxic effects of chronic stress triggered by poverty, to which our children
are routinely exposed. We are thus engaged in promulgating children's health, development,
and rights through specialized medical monitoring, individual and group follow-ups, as well
as a variety of over 30 programs and activities adapted to their needs.
We believe that it takes a village to raise a child. We thank you for believing in us, for
believing in them.
Thank you for being a part of their village!
- Investia Financial Group and Louis Hudon Financial Group
- M. Gérald Groulx - Inova Courtier d'assurances inc.
- NAV CANADA
- Noël and associates
- Fondation Québec Jeunes
- Le Groupe Brigil
- BenefAction Foundation
- 322370 Canada Inc.
- Katasa Family Trust
- Groupe Banque TD
- Macadamian - Fundraising
- Club Rotary International - Hull Section
- Mme Nicole Sénécal
- M. Bernard Raymond
- National Bank
- C.I. Investments
- M. Pierre Heafey
- Fidelity Investments Canada ULC.
- Early child education students - Cégep de l'Outaouais - Ms Anne Thibault
- Club Quad (V.T.T.) de l'Outaouais
- Gatineau City (Councillors)
- Me Pierre Landry
- FredZicoInv. - Macadamian
- Impression Charles
- Mme Ginette Dubien
- Gestion du Quartier - Division 9066-9789 Québec inc.
- Chevaliers de Colomb # 10114
- Défi du Sommet - Gophysio
- Industrial Alliance - Financial Services and Insurance
- Mathieu Lapalme, Architect
- Micheline Whale, Designer
- Daniel Dumont, Structural engineer
***The names and businesses mentioned above have donated a minimum value of 2000$***
***We would also like to thank from the bottom of our hearts those who have donated in
accordance to their means and convenience. All donations are useful and greatly help our
staff carry out our mission: healthy children whose voices are being heard. THANK YOU !!***